Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like everything but the stingray logos....over the top for me...you asked....
No problem, opinions welcome. The decals are temporary until the three dimensional black & red script becomes available.

I'm sure the purists will not like. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Get that thing out there and have fun! ;)

Reactions: Norm and MYKZDRM

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I'm sure the purists will not like. :)
not a purist here - 45 mods on my C7, more of a minimalist on logos....but if you want to do it, do it in the C7 font instead of the C2 font....you've mixed generations...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice job! Are those the Wheel Bands? Thinking about the red pinstripe look on the wheels. I have the same color combo except in a vert. I'm not sure about how the wheel bands will look as they are slightly raised.

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
I like all the modifications you did. Maybe I would have liked the more modern font for StingRay a little better, but I still like it anyway.

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice job! Are those the Wheel Bands? Thinking about the red pinstripe look on the wheels. I have the same color combo except in a vert. I'm not sure about how the wheel bands will look as they are slightly raised.
The wheel stripe is painted, I used the Bueglar pinstriping tool (1/4" wheel) with One Shot lettering paint from Eastwoods.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, gonna go play now, got me some cruizin' to do. Have only a hundred to go to get out of break-in period. Be back in a bit................:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts