Stingray Corvette Forum banner

What is your C-7 purchase plan as of 08/22/13

• I hope to snag a coupe at a dealership if I can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am waiting on the coupe, I want the performance seats

• It's way too early, I am waiting to see how these new C-7's will show themselves

• I love this car, but it might be awhile before I can swing a purchase.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it might be interesting to see where everyone stands as of today. It might be interesting to be able to look back at this thread a year or so down the road and remember when... I will try to ask questions in this poll to cover a lot of bases, but if I miss a few feel free to add them in your written reply.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered a black Z51 equipped coupe with the FAY option from Les Stanford Chevrolet in March. I am #48 on the waiting list for a coupe. I plan to wait for the carbon fiber dash treatment.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Wish I could've checked that first choice, but it makes no sense to order until I KNOW I'm redeploying back stateside (currently in Afghanistan). Can't WAIT!!!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, an up-armored C-7 might be hard to find! From one vet to another... Be careful and thanks for your service.

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Only 23 people?
Maybe those who have ordered are not responding, perhaps consider broadening the poll title to 'Have you ordered OR what are your purchase plans/status as of 08/22/13'

·
Registered
658 Posts
I placed a deposit and order info at dealership yesterday. I might go back in tomorrow and change a few things, lol.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I placed a deposit and order info at dealership yesterday. I might go back in tomorrow and change a few things, lol.
Did you use my guy? I told him you were going to contact him :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
So you're saying if you ordered the carbon fiber interior "FAY" there's a delay/constraint? Seriously??? That's me... again!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I guess they are going to build all 500 of the Premium cars before working on the customer cars with carbon fiber.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Did you use my guy? I told him you were going to contact him :)
I went and talked to Jason and he was great but my deposit would have been about number 72 and they are only getting 65 cars so I didn't feel it was a good choice. I ended up going to a place that has 20 cars or so left open.

Thank you for the help and Jason is a good guy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts