• I will wait at least a year or more

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 9.1%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have talked to my friend at the dealership and he has put me on the list to order. I am the first one on the list. Very cool.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
... I am the first one on the list. Very cool.
It is! Please keep us updated as to the process. What trim level /options, colors (int /ext) did you select? What could your dealer tell you about prices?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Did he say when orders were actually opening up

Did he say when orders were actually opening up?
He told me possibly June or July, as for the price most likely 60K and up. I am ordering the Z51 red with 2LT may 3LT depending on the price with red and black touring seats. Also from waht I have been reading and hearing the Z51 will come with more options than the prevouse years. As soon as I know more I will let you know. Please keep me posted on anything you hear as well. THX...Glen

·
Registered
142 Posts
Not planning on ordering until late Feb 2014.

Want to see what the colors look like in person. Kind of favoring the Lime Rock Green but if it looks lighter in person - then it will be torch Red.

This also give the run time to get any bugs figured out.

You know there will be bugs in the beginning!!! LOL

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One thing to keep in mind; Not all Chevy dealers will be able to order the new C-7 until next year, so make sure that the dealer you are talking to has an alotment for the C-7 this year.

·
Registered
16 Posts
on order, deposit placed I'm in the 1st group, black Z51, loaded with red interior, black wheels, red calibers, exhaust, magnetic shocks with PTM, carbon fiber interior, and exposed roof panel , auto dealer expects cost to be 68 to 70k how it was configured..

·
Registered
16 Posts
By the way it was a tough choice to go black instead of torch red I actually flipped a coin best two out of three... tails won black it is.. I'm having the braces blacked out, the reflectors on the panels removed and blacked out and a red graphics on the indentation by the hood vent..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts