Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Z06 Chrome Wheel Pictures

4K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Shack10 
#1 · (Edited)
First Z06 chrome wheel pictures we have seen. Might be very timely pictures with first orders going in tomorrow. Thanks "Matt" for the pictures. Z06, you are pretty in NRB!!!

(Psst, someone want to get out the detailer and make these wheels even shinier.]

See less See more
#4 ·
First Z06 chrome wheel pictures we have seen. Might be very timely pictures with first orders going in tomorrow. Thanks "Matt" for the pictures. Z06, you are pretty in NRB!!!

[

(Psst, someone want to get out the detailer and make these wheels even shinier.]
The Pearl Nickel (below and which I personally prefer over the chrome) is already quite shiny so it's not way too far off... those chromed ones cleaned up will be bright as the sun. :cool:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Wheel

#8 ·
It is built for European standards.

Reactions: c130eng
#10 ·
Pearl nickel wheels are extrmely beautiful. When you walk buy them, especially in the sunlight, they glisten. Love this picture of them also, even though not even in the sunlight.

And of course, their bonus, the only Z06 wheel you do not pay extra for.

#11 ·
Look very nice John, just anticipate that they will be difficult to clean.

#13 ·
Sorry guys but I have to agree with others on this thread that these wheels are certainly not chrome. There is no way those wheels. In fact, given this is a European spec car, i would bet my life they are not chrome. It looks to me these are polished which is consistent with European spec vehicles. Chrome is not looked on favorably in Europe. That is why you never see chrome wheels on high performance European sports cars....you typically see a brushed look or ball polish with a clear coat. That is precisely what these wheels look like. In fact they look very similar to the finish on my Ferrari and Porsche. I am sure the Chrome wheel will be consistent with the finish we are accustomed to in the states. Be well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.