Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for good picks of the GT seats on Z06 - anyone have some? Any chance of picks showing diff between Napa vs Mulan? Thanks!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Been looking for good picks of the GT seats on Z06 - anyone have some? Any chance of picks showing diff between Napa vs Mulan? Thanks!
You will not be able to see the difference from a picture. You have to touch it to feel the difference.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hi, Denstoy:

It is my understanding that "Napa" is the better quality leather. Mulan is, if I am not mistaken, the standard leather (1LT) used in manufacture but Napa is the upgraded leather on options.

STUNG:cool:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
STUNG, Mulan is also very nice leather. It is what is on all competition seats, regardless of LT level of the interior.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Denstoy:

It is my understanding that "Napa" is the better quality leather. Mulan is, if I am not mistaken, the standard leather (1LT) used in manufacture but Napa is the upgraded leather on options.

STUNG:cool:
Yeah that makes sense - just found pic of red seats so have good idea now. Thanks!

·
18,670 Posts
Both the Mulan and the Napa leather met the same wear and abrasion testing standards before they were individually approved for the C7. No doubt, however that Napa is, to your feel, much more "buttery soft" leather.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thanks rdslon01:

Didn't realize that. I do see that Comp seats are not available in the 1LT option. Unless of course it has changed for 2015.

OMG you mean I am sitting on Mulan and not Napa? ahhhh!!! haha!!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Thanks rdslon01:

Didn't realize that. I do see that Comp seats are not available in the 1LT option. Unless of course it has changed for 2015.

OMG you mean I am sitting on Mulan and not Napa? ahhhh!!! haha!!
Yes, you are, sir. See? I told you Mulan is also very nice! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts