Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This thread is for pictures and videos of the C7 Z06. The following 5 pictures introduce the Z06 with its Z07 option -- which includes the full aero package. Tomorrow, we should have a many, many more issued by GM Media.

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a close up of the unique to the Z07 option, e.g., the specialized, larger spoiler. Also want to thank one of our forum members who PM'd me about this last week, asked that his name not be used, and, as he was told that in confidence and has personal integrity, did not want it shared until today. Thank you, "little birdie" for that earlier confidential info. He's what he told me about.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Ugh this is brutal... is it December yet? The C7 was unveiled on my bday last year, and once again the Z06 is unveiled on my bday this year! Some things are just meant to be! lol

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
A few more:

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
1d148335-988a-440c-8d88-46505de4c950_chevrolet-z06-rear-detail.jpg 600dcbb9-efe5-48a9-8e4a-49e945bfc536_chevrolet-z06.jpg

I hope GM releases these "black-based" cross flags featured on the Z07 ASAP. Is the only remaining chrome accents on my Stingray.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
214 Posts
The difference in tire size is quite noticeable. Very aggressive look.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Here's a close up of the unique to the Z07 option, e.g., the specialized, larger spoiler. Also want to thank one of our forum members who PM'd me about this last week, asked that his name not be used, and, as he was told that in confidence and has personal integrity, did not want it shared until today. Thank you, "little birdie" for that earlier confidential info. He's what he told me about.

That was really nice of them to share with you :cool:

·
Registered
957 Posts
Well I'm in love but will keep Foxy for a couple years then trade...happy for now...but that is one bad azz ride.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts