Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I was recently promised by one of my dealers that I would be able to buy the Z06 rims to fit on my Stingray. Welp, he turned around and said that wasn't the truth today, so I figured I'd turn to the guys who know most about Corvette's!

Is this possible? If not, is there an aftermarket company that makes them? I fell in love with them the minute I saw a Z06 at the dealer, I need this on my Stingray!!

Suggestions appreciated : )

·
Registered
101 Posts
They should bolt up but the offset and width is different and they will not tuck under the rear fenders. With the different offset, they may not go all the way on the hub either, as they may hit on the inside.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Weapon X motorsports had posted some info a while back about this

·
Registered
502 Posts
Called and emailed them, no dice

Anybody else got any ideas?
As you mentioned...aftermarket. They will be available at some point, as almost every style of OEM Corvette wheel has been offered by the aftermarket for fitment on various Corvettes other than just the versions/generations GM offered them on.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As you mentioned...aftermarket. They will be available at some point, as almost every style of OEM Corvette wheel has been offered by the aftermarket for fitment on various Corvettes other than just the versions/generations GM offered them on.

True, I was inquiring to see if anyone knew of any company that's selling aftermarket ones right now. I've been looking but cant seem to find any.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I believe they will stick out little over an inch past the fender in the front and the rear will stick out almost 2 inches

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I believe they will stick out little over an inch past the fender in the front and the rear will stick out almost 2 inches
divide that in half, I think...two sides to the rim....

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
If you like the style of the wheels more than the width in the rear you could maybe use the smaller front wheels in the rear as well but you would still have the issue with maybe sticking out too far in the front.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Been looking for the proper place to post the question... this looks a good a place as any(?).

Can anyone identify the wheels that are shown on the black C7 at the top of the Chevrolet "Corvette Accessories" web page?
Corvette Accessories: Spoiler Kits & More | Chevrolet

They don't list anything that looks like them available. This isn't a new OEM wheel for 2016 is it?

Still cannot find 'the' wheels for me... I see a lot of wheels I like, but they are not a C7 fitment, or cost more than two grand each (I am retired you know?). The ones in the above picture tickle my fancy, but can't identify them.

Al

1 - 12 of 12 Posts