Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here is another Z06 talk at Carlisle. At around 4:21 they talk about the extra cooling need for the auto transmission. Also the guy standing next to the blue Z06 when the person pans over is me. :cool:

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Wow, that was news to me! Z06s will start production in October, and hit dealer floors in November!

Did anyone else know that before the above video?

Reactions: BOBSZO6

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow, that was news to me! Z06s will start production in October, and hit dealer floors in November!

Did anyone else know that before the above video?
Wow, that's amazing.. The man said November; I was expecting January at the earliest. This video gives us answers to a lot of unknowns. Thanks for posting

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I did know this as I was there when he said it but take it was a grain of salt I also heard from another who said deliveries in Q1. I am certain the builds will start this year but what we don't know like the first 14's is how long they will sit for QC reasons at the plant before shipping starts.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
By the way, do you guys know when US dealers will have their allocation numbers released to them? I heard it will be two days from now (this Thursday).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts