Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking, please, for an equivalent Z06 "V" emblem picture. The higher the resolution, not on a car, the more it will help please. Essentially looking for a Z06 or EYT version of this:

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a bunch of hi-res pics including a few closeups but all are on a Z06 car... here's an example:

"C7_StingRay," thank you so very much. I will see if that will work; I think it will, though if anyone has the GM press release equivalent of the StingRay emblem, on a black or white background, please also post. Thank you!

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The "plan" will become known later. Not a commercial venture, nor illegal nor improper, just "fun".

You folks are smart, and you already figured out it relates to my Z06...

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Maybe John is preparing the nursery for his new baby when it comes home (painting the garage).

Reactions: Janet C and Racer_X

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is another version that I just received from forum member "Buzz." Thank you. Maybe it will be helpful for someone's else's garage or other special project. (Not going in my garage however.)

·
Registered
10,411 Posts
Drat! My guess was wrong...

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
John are you getting a new tattoo!

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts
Lol! Too funny :)

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No tattoo. It will all become crystal clear later. Only hint: Started this trend in September, 2005, only becoming "elegantized" this time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts