Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You can't get worse luck, after waiting months to pick up my car I get bad news at work today. It looks like its going to have to be up for sale. Its mint with less than 200 miles on it currently.

Cyber Gray
Black Interior
Black Brakes
Touring Seats
2LT
Z51
Magnetic Ride
Performance Exhaust
Navigation
MSRP: $66,485
XPel Clear Bra – Full hood, front fascia, half fenders, full rockers, and full rear section - $1,400
Extended warranty – GMPP $1,700 fully transferable

Total cost: $69585

Make an offer

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, I'm going to try to make it work and hang on to it. It's a great car but I probably don't need to mention that. I'll update if I can't make it work. GM did a great job on this one.

And thx Elegant.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like I'm going to have to find a buyer for my car. Family comes first. Under 100 break in miles as it sits tonight. It's a sad day at my house. Hoping it goes to a good home. PM me if anyone is interested in my Z51.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Wow, that's the first one I've seen optioned identical to what I have on order except I didn't go with the black wheels. If I wasn't able to get an order in under the supplier program and save $6k I would be all over this one.

Good luck with the sale and don't go less than $65k, it's worth every penny.

BTW the GMPP is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase and pro-rated after that so if the new buyer doesn't want it cash it in.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mark. I might get a refund on the GMPP like you said. And thanks for the advice on the price. It's a beautiful car that someone is going to love, that's for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts