Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be ordering a 2015 in a few weeks so I need to decide wheels. I put aftermarket Z06 wheels on my C5 and compliments went up 10 fold. Kind of wanted some extra bling on the C7. Seen anything in chrome yet that does not cost $8,000? I would like the new Z06 wheel in chrome if they were available in the right size.

Reactions: weaponX

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I can do a lot of different wheels in chrome. Here's a set we did for a C7 guy. This was just the rendering, but I should have some real pics of them by the end of the month! Shoot me an email or give me a call.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that the 360 Competition shown on your website for $1250? Comes in Z51 Dia, Width and offsett for callipers?

·
Registered
307 Posts
1) Discount Wheels from Get Your Wheels | 5:AD Wheels, 5Zigen Racing Wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, Avarus Wheels, Axis Wheels, Beyern Wheels, Black Ice Wheels, Club Raze Wheels, Concept One Wheels, Cray Wheels, DUB Wheels, Enkei Wheels, EXE Wheels, Genius

2)http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/enke...enkei&ef_id=U30fugAABfywmAlo:20140525034253:s

these two site summarize in a very useable format many available designs and manufacturers. all may not fit the car, so you will have to check. in fact, at this point id be surprised if you would have any after market wheels available for the 2015 vette, unless the 2014 model wheels are the same size as the 2015.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
1) Discount Wheels from Get Your Wheels | 5:AD Wheels, 5Zigen Racing Wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, Avarus Wheels, Axis Wheels, Beyern Wheels, Black Ice Wheels, Club Raze Wheels, Concept One Wheels, Cray Wheels, DUB Wheels, Enkei Wheels, EXE Wheels, Genius

2)http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/enke...enkei&ef_id=U30fugAABfywmAlo:20140525034253:s

these two site summarize in a very useable format many available designs and manufacturers. all may not fit the car, so you will have to check. in fact, at this point id be surprised if you would have any after market wheels available for the 2015 vette, unless the 2014 model wheels are the same size as the 2015.
Corvette Stingray wheels will be the same specs from 2014 until the C7 is replaced with the C8. The only differences will be on the wide body cars or any future variants they may come up with. Any wheel that fits a 2014 will fit the 2015 Stingray. Note: the Z06 is not a Stingray.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow that is great. I would like to keep it exactly to stock spec if possible so I can use the same tires without conflicting with the calipers or sticking out beyond the fenders and picking up even more rocks. Also I might autocross it and any mods change the class. Anyone have a link where I can see the offset and not just the dia x width?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wow that is great. I would like to keep it exactly to stock spec if possible so I can use the same tires without conflicting with the calipers or sticking out beyond the fenders and picking up even more rocks. Also I might autocross it and any mods change the class. Anyone have a link where I can see the offset and not just the dia x width?

For z51

Tire Size 245/35-19, Offset 51MM - Bolt Pattern 5-475
Tire Size 285/30-20, Offset 76MM - Bolt Pattern 5-475

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
the TSW's above are 50 front and 65 rear offset, they fit both stock tires for base and z 51 and do not interfere with brake calipers. The also fit perfect in front and in the back protrude another 1/4 in from the fender. Many are mounting them here - use the c7 configuratior at tsw.com. Also the cray configuratior at their site - wheels made for vette by TSW..My two sets on my C7:

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I'm really liking the Vorsteiner Flow Forged wheels. I think they would be killer on the C7 and they are reasonable, under $500 per corner but I don't know if they make the proper offsets.

ImageUploadedByCorvette Stingray Forum1404570575.672391.jpg

Reactions: glen e

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I'm really liking the Vorsteiner Flow Forged wheels. I think they would be killer on the C7 and they are reasonable, under $500 per corner but I don't know if they make the proper offsets.

View attachment 9626

They don't, I already checked. I was told they'd fit on the CTS V sedans which has an easier offset than the rear of the C7s and they hit the calipers. They were good about returning them though for my 3 clients. It's too bad because those look really good! I thought they do nicely on the C7 too.

·
Registered
307 Posts
is that a black stripe on your hood behind the air vent? given the CG color, this mod, on this color, would be subtle, and i cant tell from the pictures nor your statement of mods if this was done. if so, do you have any other views which might show it more clearly? thank you.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Derrick

Where did you get the offset from?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts