Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jezebel arrived Saturday...I pick her up today!!! I am so PSYCHED!!! Fit/Finish is unbelievable!!! Words cannot express the appreciation I have for everyone at Bowling Green!!!

Also have performance exhaust, magnetic ride, carbon fiber interior...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
WP_000201.jpg WP_000205.jpg WP_000222.jpg Thanks everyone!! First impressions...the 3LT interior...what a difference and what a great job! The ride is unbelievable and I love the rev match...have not driven it yet with everything off (ie. traction/stability)..has anyone???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations and the paint film looks awesome. Can you post pictures of the finished product with the film? How much was the film job? if you don't mine me asking?

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Should get the final pics tomorrow...there is one there (the last pic, front shot). Right now, XPEL has the kit for the front, the rest has to be cut/fit....Cost $5.5 K...if there was a kit for the whole car that would drop dramatically...my guess around $3 - $3.5 K

·
Registered
579 Posts
Personally I'm not a fan of wraps.

·
Registered
680 Posts
WOW!!! That looks fantastic :) I just cleaned my C7 yesterday and realize I need to do something fast to protect the paint. The longer I wait, the more it seems I'm getting these black spots which take time to remove with light soap, water and soft cloth. Wondering if Automobilia has connections in Dallas for the XPEL paint protection film installation.

The CG with red interior and calipers really looks sharp!!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks!!! I went to the XPEL website and searched for authorized installers in the Dallas area...Here is the link: XPEL PPF and Clear Bra Installers in Dallas, Texas, United States

The paint protection film makes it so easy to get rid of bugs, etc....you'll love it!!

WOW!!! That looks fantastic :) I just cleaned my C7 yesterday and realize I need to do something fast to protect the paint. The longer I wait, the more it seems I'm getting these black spots which take time to remove with light soap, water and soft cloth. Wondering if Automobilia has connections in Dallas for the XPEL paint protection film installation.

The CG with red interior and calipers really looks sharp!!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
680 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts