Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a designation for the stock Z51 spoiler on a 2015 ? anyone install a wickerbill over one of these and if so was it a big job? Where did you get it from? Options? Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I thought that the wickerbill was for the Z06 spoiler? I've never seen anything for the Z51. IIRC the Z06 spolers uses the same mounting holes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It was installed by a local body shop because I didn't have the right tool. That cost me $50 and I get a lot of compliments on it and have not seen another one!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yeah nice hard to put on?
Great pics from wcody, so no sense in adding my pics except this side shot.
Also, here is the tool (threaded insert riveter kit) that you would need if you do it yourself. Picked it up at Harbor Freight for $22. You would need it to install the threaded rivets into your spoiler. It's a very easy installation and if you go that route, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a step by step.

20160919_190756.jpeg

20180418_230549.jpg

·
18,667 Posts
I have been to more than a few shows where wcody111 has cleaned up with trophies — when there were other really nice Z51’s there. Was it its 100 coats of Zaino? Yes, it has one amazing shine. But as we have parked next to each other at several shows, I have heard compliment after compliment about his ACS spoiler extension too.

The ACS spoiler, IMO, is a special extra that has separated his beauty from other outstanding Corvetteds — with his car bringing home hardware after hardware.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
elegant
Stingray Corvette Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to the 7th Gen Corvette Stingray. Come join the discussion on performance modifications, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing