Stingray Corvette Forum banner

Z51 wheels

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  docprego 
#1 · (Edited)
Have heard rumors that the Z51 Chrome wheels are available without the Z51 package. Can anyone confirm and if so what is the difference in price from non Z51 Chrome wheels? Would there be a problem with fit?
Thanks,
My 2015 Crystal Red Coupe is on order, Chrome wheels, NPP, 2LT, Nav, A8..

#3 ·
The first thing you do is order ZF1 which will get you access to the Z51-shaped wheels. However, the default Z51/ZF1 wheel is the silver painted wheel.

The second thing you do is then add the option to have your ZF1 wheels swapped from silver to chrome.

So you need two options added. Does this make sense? If not, I can try to do better job explaining it.

#4 · (Edited)
Yep, I ordered the ZF1 package @ $1995 which gives you the silver painted Z51 wheels and the Z51 spoiler. Then to upgrade from silver to chrome Z51 wheels add the QZ7 option, which is another $1995. I went with silver. Just an FYI, West Coast Corvettes will swap out silver ones for chrome ones for $995. They had a nice display at Corvettes @ Carlisle this weekend.

#5 ·
Isn't it ZF1 + Q7E to get chrome Z51 wheels on a base StingRay?

Reactions: NightRaceRick
#6 ·
Your right, my mistake with the code. I don't think there even is a Q7E code. That's what I get for posting after 1 a.m. :eek:

#7 ·
No problem. I didn't know either. I had to cheat and look it up. :)

#9 ·
docprego, I believe the spoiler is body-colored with ZF1. Then, if someone wants carbon flash, they order TTV (I think that is the code) which makes the spoiler and mirrors carbon flash for about $100 or so more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.