Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So do I need to order the dealer zo6 grille? or are there any other after markets that are as good ?

·
Registered
562 Posts
So do I need to order the dealer zo6 grille? or are there any other after markets that are as good ?
For the price the GM grille is the best option in my opinion.

·
Registered
10,212 Posts
Check out Trunk Monkey parts. They can order the same GM part number as any other dealer. They also have really good prices, and stand behind the products they sell.

·
Registered
504 Posts
^^great prices but shipping was crazy expensive on some items that I was going to purchase from them which made the grand total cheaper to purchase from other places. I've actually scored some reasonable deals on GM parts from Amazon.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
And honestly, give your local dealer parts department a chance. Some will discount parts well below list price, and even with sales tax it can be cheaper than online sources, once you figure in shipping. I've found over the years it pays to shop around every time I order Corvette parts or accessories. Company "A" may have part "1" cheaper overall, while Company " B" may have part "2" cheaper, and both companies may have part "3" at the same price, but one may have a sale or free shipping or such.

It can also be beneficial to join a club sponsored by a local dealership, as many times said dealer will offer special pricing to only club members. My dealer offers wholesale parts pricing to our club members, as well as supplier pricing on new car purchases. We also get discounts on service rates.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello stevtte, I am about to buy a Z06 grill for my 2015 C7 Z51 3LT with 7 speed. I was hoping you could tell me GM grille GM# 22790956 will fit my car without adjustment. I do not have front end cameras.
Thanks,
Gary

·
Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
Hello stevtte, I am about to buy a Z06 grill for my 2015 C7 Z51 3LT with 7 speed. I was hoping you could tell me GM grille GM# 22790956 will fit my car without adjustment. I do not have front end cameras.
Thanks,
Gary
I also have a 2015 C7 Z51 3LT with 7 speed and that same part # worked for me.
Z06 grille.png

·
Registered
86 Posts
Whoops - I think you flipped the info here Vigilance. The picture you posted shows the stock grill - meaning it could replace the Z06 grill. I think the part number is the same for the Z06 replacement. I used that part number when I replaced my stock grill.

·
Super Moderator
3,277 Posts
Whoops - I think you flipped the info here Vigilance. The picture you posted shows the stock grill - meaning it could replace the Z06 grill. I think the part number is the same for the Z06 replacement. I used that part number when I replaced my stock grill.
Good catch about the pic being wrong. All of the online GM parts suppliers show the wrong pic. Our forum vendor actually shows the correct grille pic here: https://www.trunkmonkeyparts.com/oem-parts/gm-c7-corvette-genuine-gm-c7-z06-grille-carbon-flash-23507619

z06 grille - Copy.png

1 - 13 of 13 Posts