Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pics....other than the generic ones...of a real C8 in Zeus bronze? It looks pretty cool. Thanks.

Greg

·
Registered
416 Posts
Ran across this so another different view of Zeus for you..... I think the beige interior is too much or overpowering and needs some contrast.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I agree, the interior color with that Bronze is not flattering. I also think the color is just brown, never cared for brown on a car, let alone this kind of sports car.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Purple would have been nicer.
Agree. Special cars need special paint and that would be my preference over Bronze, although it is a striking color. If they make the C8 available in Black Rose Metallic I will buy it in a minute. Love my 2016 Z06 in Long Beach Red but sorry I missed Black Rose in 2017. --Bob

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Here's one in sunshine:

Bronze in sunlight.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts
ZB over tan easily the best combo I've seen so far on this new creation. Sure beats the same old, same old, same old.
Exactly why my '18 GS was ordered in Black Rose Metallic. White/Red/Yellow/Gray/Silver??? Uncle.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I've now seen two ZB cars, the one pictured above and the one at Carlisle which had the pewter wheels. IHMO, ordering the Zeus Bronze paint without the Pewter wheels would border on criminal. ;) The pewter wheels were clearly made for this paint.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I bought a new '85 C4 and it was two tone bronze, the lower half was darker which was very similar to this new Zeus Bronze. I really liked it and felt it made the Corvette in to a classier upscale sports car. I've seen quire a few positive comments about the color on line. See my '85 with the two tone bronze below, the interior was a dark bronze leather. That's my son Chris, born in '85 in his special seating position. GM had a service bulletin with instructions on how to tether a child safety seat so mom & dad with baby could travel together. You can see the seat color in the photo.

85_Corvette_rear.jpg
85_Corvette_TPI.jpg
1985 Baby under glass.jpg

·
Administrator
15,015 Posts
Please keep image posts to the original OP request of Zeus Bronze pictures. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
ZB in the sun is quite striking. A very elegant color, if that's what you want. Not my choice for a sports car, but some people absolutely love it.

·
Administrator
15,015 Posts
Hay Bob, note that your image from tinypic is no longer viable in your signature. tinypic was bought out. You'll need to put a new image in its place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts