·
Registered
3,753 Posts
The video was posted this past Thursday and already has over 57K views. :cool:

Reactions: whchoc1

·
Registered
257 Posts
That’s StreetSpeed717’s ZR1. Dyno’d and drag strip within the first 500 mi. :topsy_turvy: Also has a second ZR1 on order. Why have one when you can have two at twice the price! Both his and RPM are good channels to follow. Good content and they have fun.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Break in procedure? We don't need no stinking break in procedure! :eek:nthego:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Here's a stock Z06 for comparison:

Capture.JPG

Reactions: U.S. Marine

·
Registered
319 Posts
That’s StreetSpeed717’s ZR1. Dyno’d and drag strip within the first 500 mi. :topsy_turvy: Also has a second ZR1 on order. Why have one when you can have two at twice the price! Both his and RPM are good channels to follow. Good content and they have fun.
Don't play his channel with kids around. Language is not appropriate for the young ones.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Don't play his channel with kids around. Language is not appropriate for the young ones.
Thanks for Bob for that one....I'm out. Don't need to hear it.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Pretty nice number and pretty flat TQ curve. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT A TUNE, headers and proper catless exhaust does! Doubt many people are going to do the other mods like methanol injection, E85 conversion , head work etc. There has to be someone who will.

That car is MUCH better set up to mod than the cars we have just because of poor heat management --- even with the mods I have made to mine! It is a monster in the waiting!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Mike on Streetspeed717 is not going to mod/tune this one. Seems he is going to get a second one with all the aero in place (his current does not have the high wing. etc). He'll be keeping the second one. Not sure how he will dispose of the first.....
He is not easy on his vehicles, and was not careful with any sort of break-in with the first ZR1 - dyno, drag strip, burnouts, redline runs - I hope that folks are wrong about the longevity increase with a "proper" break-in. I tend to doubt it, and won't be seeking to get his cast offs. His channel is informative and entertaining (for the most part) but he does chew up cars. His Z06 is being kept as a drag car (1000+HP) but it is in rough every day shape. He had a Lambo style door hinge kit put on and he has trouble closing the doors properly (for instance). He and his friends do occasionally use the F word in various forms, but being 63, I have heard it a few times before.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Yeah... note to self.. don't purchase any used sebring orange ZR1's out of PA - i can see the ad now... "Single owner, personal use. Low mileage... " :uncomfortableness:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Didn't even hit the break-in mileage and he had already dyno'd it, was on the drag strip, and was flying on the interstate "mexico" as they call it, at over 150 MPH. Guy has got to much you-tube money!

Reactions: whchoc1

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Didn't even hit the break-in mileage and he had already dyno'd it, was on the drag strip, and was flying on the interstate "mexico" as they call it, at over 150 MPH. Guy has got to much you-tube money!
You're just jealous! ;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Mike (Streetspeed717) and his cohorts are giving away a C7 in a raffle. To enter you need to make a purchase (of anything including decals) from a graphics/wrap shop he is associated with near Harrisburg. These guys know how to promote.

·
18,669 Posts
Video of Lingenfelter dyno’ing its just received ZR1, getting 663 HP/ 614 TQ. We know the next part of this story, as are looking forward to their package(s) for the ZR1. It will be a monster when they are finished, and also, as all Lingenfelter products are, highly reliable.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Elegant,
Is it too pate to add Brenda James and myself to the breakfast? If so what time and is it the same as the last 2 years that we have attended? Thanks for all that you do and we look forward to seeing everyone at the breakfast.
Sincerely,
Toney Hodges

1 - 20 of 21 Posts