Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ZR1 Replica Bumper for All C7's - What are your thoughts? I think it boils down to if you already like or dislike the C7 ZR1 Front-End. That said, I think it looks nice but I have transformed all of my external Carbon Flash to Carbon Fiber and have alot of $$ invested. I also have been on the fence on the ZR1 Front-End look but I do like but right now not enough to make the investment.

OEM Real ZR1 - First Picture!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
IMHO, it might look pretty good on a Z06 or Grand Sport but it's a little much on a Stingray.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I'd like to see a rendering for a base or Z51 model, but I think it would look nice. I wouldn't drop $2G or $3G to replace it, but if something ever happened to my original, I think I would consider it. It doesn't look bad on the above orange or yellow C7's.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The yellow is a real/actual Z51 just completed a few days ago and the Red one is a real/actual Z51 also so you are looking at them.

I'd like to see a rendering for a base or Z51 model, but I think it would look nice. I wouldn't drop $2G or $3G to replace it, but if something ever happened to my original, I think I would consider it. It doesn't look bad on the above orange or yellow C7's.

·
Administrator
15,024 Posts
Interesting and different look, but IMO, just asking for lots of damage opportunities with curbs, parking stops, etc. I'll stick with the OEM front on RedHot, since I truly like the looks of the whole original package.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it looks great on the wide body because the wide body has a more aggressive look and just seems like it's OEM. I think it looks good on the narrow body but it seems a little out of place or afterthought and not go as well with the more conservative or sleek contour or narrow body lines. However, it someone decides on it I don't see it that much out of place.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks great and I'm guessing expensive. I changed my Stingray grill to a Z06 grill and am very happy with it. Fun to personalize our C7's.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$1300 for the entire front nose/bumper that comes primed and ready for you to get painted.

Looks great and I'm guessing expensive. I changed my Stingray grill to a Z06 grill and am very happy with it. Fun to personalize our C7's.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Interesting and different look, but IMO, just asking for lots of damage opportunities with curbs, parking stops, etc. I'll stick with the OEM front on RedHot, since I truly like the looks of the whole original package.
And I for one... am still a fan of the 'clean' standard rear end (no Z51 spoiler), is mine and Jeff's RedHot... to each their own, as they say.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts