Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clean up the engine compartment of your Stingray with our new ZR51 Series Underhood Package. This kit inclues a total of 5 covers that are fully customizable. Choose your main color, then accent it with the color or material of your choice. Each kit is made to order so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery

Kit includes:

-Fuse box cover

-Surge tank cover

-Master cylinder cover

-ABS controller cover

-Sensor cover

Corvette Stingray ZR51 Series Underhood Appearance Package - Show Stopper Accessories

uploadfromtaptalk1390188787935.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1390188820828.jpg

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Clean up the engine compartment of your Stingray with our new ZR51 Series Underhood Package. This kit inclues a total of 5 covers that are fully customizable. Choos your main color, then accent it with the color or material of your choice. Each kit is made to order so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery

Kit includes:

-Fuse box cover

-Surge tank cover

-Master cylinder cover

-ABS controller cover

-Sensor cover

Corvette Stingray ZR51 Series Underhood Appearance Package - Show Stopper Accessories

View attachment 3129
View attachment 3130

·
Registered
147 Posts
That's a nice looking package. I can see it's gonna cost me some money once I get my Stingray. I dressed up my C6 quite a bit. Looks like I'll be doing it again on my C7. :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
This is my favorite so far, love it

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Those I like! I won't have a Z51, but I like the checked flag look and the V emblem. Those would work on any car, and I assume you can do the outline in Laguna Blue too?

·
Registered
219 Posts
what a great under hood package!
Whats the turnaround time for a custom package?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts